Do you know of a great fiber related show, event, meeting, or other activity happening in the Midwestern United States? Please submit it to the Midwest Fiber Crafts blog. All submissions will be reviewed for posting and must meet the following criteria.
1) The event must take place in one of the Midwestern United States including Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
2) The event must be fiber related.
3) The information submitted must include the event's website.
When submitting event information, please include the following...
1) Name, Location, and Date(s)
2) Organization Affiliation (if applicable)
3) A brief description
4) An event website link for more information
Submissions MUST be made at least two weeks prior to an event.
Examples of Acceptable Event Submissions:
(This is not all possible, but just some examples for reference.)
fiber festivals, fiber focused craft shows, fiber guild and other fiber group meetings, fiber seminars and classes, fiber farm open houses and other fiber farm public activities, fiber organization meetings and events, etc.
Please search the blog to make sure your event is not already posted. We will be searching for events, etc., to post about so there is the chance that your event may already have been posted. On the rare occasion your submission is not accepted for posting, you will be notified. Please allow up to two weeks for the posting of your event. All event posting services are free!
If you'd like to submit an event, please do! Simply email MFC ( mfc [!at] thefunkyfelter.com ) the above information. And, if you have any questions or comments, please email MFC. We are happy to respond. Our intention is to be a good source of information for all Midwestern fiber enthusiasts. Thank you!