3/25/10

About Midwest Fiber Crafts and the Author

Hello, I'm Shalana, a traditional feltmaker and real fiber fanatic. My husband, baby girl, dog, and I live right in the middle of the Midwest in the Kansas City, Missouri, area. We usually attend several fiber related events each year. That inspired me to start this blog with postings of all kinds of fiber related events, shows, meeting, activities, information, and resources. I look forward to sharing what the Midwest has to offer. If you know of an event in the Midwest focused on fiber in some way, please submit it. The posting service is free! This blog is intended to be a good resource for all fiber enthusiasts located in the Midwestern United States.

You can find more information about myself and my fiber art endeavors at my personal blog and at my business website. And, if you'd like to get in touch with me about MFC, please email me. I'm always happy to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...