5/28/10

MFC Fiber Farm Feature: Breezy Ridge Alpacas LLC in Perryville Missouri


Connie Blechle
Breezy Ridge Alpacas
Perryville, MO 63775
Phone: 573-547-2217




Web-site: www.breezyridgealpacas.com
Specializing in Suri Alpacas and Alpaca Fiber Products

About the farm...
I just fell in love with the suri alpacas when we went alpaca shopping a few years ago. So we decided to jump right in and bought a few and then added 2 more girls almost a year later, and we now we have 12, with 2 more due any day. The fiber part of the business has taken right off with the luxurious and silky suri alpaca I offer. I card, spin, knit, crochet and felt items for sale. Visit my website at www.breezyridgealpacas.com or www.alpacanation.com and go to my store page where it takes you to my online shopping site. Not all of my items are listed as I am adding things constantly. I do several craft shows during the year and have a blast doing them. If you are in the area and want to see the alpacas or the things I make, please give us a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...